Two sides: 76ers vs. Nets Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 08:30, January 08 Match address:
76ers: Favorable information 1. The 76ers played against the Wizards at home, and finally defeated their opponents 141-136 to usher in a five-game winning streak and continue to sit firmly at the top of the Eastern Conference.
The 76ers’ starting five all scored in double figures. Embiid scored 38 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists on 11 of 20 shots. Curry scored 11 of 14 shots and 28 points on 6 of 7 three-pointers.
5 out of 5 for 15 points.
Harris scored 19 points and 7 rebounds, Danny Green scored 15 points on 5 of 8 three-pointers, and Simmons scored a double-double with 17 points and 12 assists.
2. Embiid scored 38 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks in this campaign. He is the second player in team history since 1979 to get 35 5 5 3 3 data in a single game. The previous one was
Dr. Julius Erwin, he has achieved this data three times.
This season, Embiid averaged 25.3 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, shooting 52.8% from the field and 40.9% from the three-point range, playing an MVP-level performance.
3. The 76ers averaged 7.1 blocks per game and ranked first in the league. Among them, the two inside players Embiid! and Howard can contribute 1.9 and 0.8 times per game to jointly guard the inside. In addition, Simmons averaged 1.3 times per game and Harris 1.1 times
4. Seth Curry has averaged 15.4 points per game so far this season, shooting 56.3% from the field, 54.3% from the three-point range, and 100% from the free throw line, all of which are career highs. He has played like a fish in water under Coach Rivers.
He himself also believes that Rivers is open and honest, and he is one of the best leaders and head coaches in the league.
5. The 76ers have achieved a record of 9 wins and 1 loss in the last 10 games, of which 7 games won the Asian index, and 3 games scored more than the Asian index.
Unfavorable information 1. Compared with the excellent starting five tigers, the 76ers’ bench is slightly bleak, with an average of 33.6 points per game, ranking 24th in the league.
Milton averaged 12.9 points and 2.9 assists per game and shot 43.4% from the field. He was the main firepower of the bench. In addition, Howard, Maxey, Sable and others contributed very limited points.
Zhongli Intelligence 1.76 currently ranks first in the Eastern Conference with 7 wins and 1 loss, with a winning rate of 87.5%.
2. The two teams have played against each other in the past 5 times, and the Nets have 1 win and 4 losses. The last 3 games have lost consecutively, and the point difference is all within 10 points.
Nets: Favorable information 1. The Nets established a huge lead in the first quarter, and finally beat the Jazz 130-96 to end their losing streak.
Irving made 12 of 19 shots in 29 minutes and 5 of 7 three-pointers. He scored 29 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists and 3 steals efficiently.
Jarrett Allen made 8 of 9 shots and scored a large double-double with 19 points and 18 rebounds.
LeVille came off the bench and scored 24 points, 5 assists and 2 steals, Joe Harris 10 points, and Caballo 11 points.
2. Jarrett Allen, who returned to the starting lineup in this campaign, played for 32 minutes and scored 19 points, 18 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals and 2 blocks on 8 of 9 shots. His performance was very eye-catching.
A player with such stats.
3. The Nets averaged 119.5 points per game in the season, ranking third in the league, mainly relying on the team’s outside touch. The three-point shooting rate was 38.5%, and they averaged 14.4 three-pointers per game.
The most stable three-pointer in the team is Joe Harris. He averaged 2.9 three-pointers per game, and his shooting percentage reached 51.1%.
In addition, Durant 45.5%, Jeff Green 40%, Irving 42.6%, and Caballo 37.1% are all trustworthy.
6. The Nets have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the last 10 games, of which 4 games won the Asian index, and 3 games scored more than the Asian index.
Unfavorable information 1. Durant, one of the core members of the team, is still in isolation and unable to play.
Durant averaged 28.2 points, 7 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.2 steals in 28.2 minutes per game this season, shooting 51.4% from the field and 45.5% from three-point range, averaging 2.5 three-pointers per game.
2. Among the 45 players with at least 100 shots in the season, Caris:LeVille’s effective field goal percentage is only 43.8%, ranking fourth from the bottom.
His season shooting rate was 39.2%, while his outside shooting rate was only 28.9%. He averaged 14.5 points and 5.5 assists per game.
After Dinwiddie may be reimbursed for the season, LeVille, who is an important scorer on the bench, must find his touch as soon as possible.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Nets are currently ranked 9th in the East with 4 wins and 4 losses, with a winning rate of 50%.
The two sides are expected to miss: 76ers: Mike Scott (knee), Korkmaz (groin) Nets: Dinwiddie (reimbursed for the season), Clarkston (right knee), Durant (isolated) Both sides
Expected starting: 76ers: Simmons, Embiid, Harris, Seth Curry, Danny Green Nets: Irving, Allen, Prince, Jeff Green, Brown