Two sides: Clippers vs. Cavaliers Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 09:00, February 04 Match address:
Clippers: Favorable information 1. The Clippers lost 120-124 to the Nets in the last game. Leonard scored a team-high 33 points plus 5 rebounds and 5 assists. Paul George scored 26 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists. Batum
7 of 10 shots scored 21 points and 6 rebounds, Ibaka 9 points and 10 rebounds, Reggie Jackson 9 points and 4 assists, Marcus Morris scored 16 points and 4 rebounds off the bench, Lu Wei 4 points and 5 assists.
2. The Clippers have hit 326 three-pointers so far this season, ranking fourth in the league, averaging 14.8 three-pointers per game and ranking fifth in the league, and their three-point shooting percentage is 41.6%, ranking first in the league.
3. The Clippers rank seventh in the league in scoring with 114.7 points per game, and rank third in the league in offensive efficiency of 116.9.
4. Leonard averaged 26.3 points, 5.2 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 1.8 steals per game in the season, shooting 50.7% from the field; Paul George averaged 23.7 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 1.3 steals in the season, shooting 49.8% from the field, averaging
Can hit 3.5 three-pointers, and the three-point shooting rate is 45.3%.
5. The Clippers have achieved 8 wins and 2 losses in the past 10 games, of which 6 games won the Asian index, and 4 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Clippers have a record of 8 wins and 4 losses away from home this season.
6. The Clippers have achieved a record of 7 wins and 3 losses in the past 10 games against the Cavaliers. Among them, they won the Asian index in 7 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 5 games.
Unfavorable information 1. This campaign is the finale of the Clippers’ six consecutive away games. In the previous five away games, the Clippers defeated the Heat, Magic and Knicks, but lost to the Eagles and Nets, and achieved 3 wins
2 negative records.
2. Beverly will be absent due to right knee soreness and has no specific comeback timetable. This season, he can average 8.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1 steal per game, and average 1.8 three-pointers per game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Clippers have a record of 16 wins and 6 losses in the regular season, ranking second in the West Cavaliers: Favorable Intelligence 1. The Cavaliers defeated the Timberwolves 100-98 in the last game.
Allen scored a large double-double with 23 points and 18 rebounds on 7 of 9 shots. Garland scored 19 points and sent 11 assists. Prince had 8 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists. Osman, who came off the bench, scored 10 points and 7 rebounds.
2. Jarrett Allen scored a season-high 23 points, 5 blocks and 18 rebounds against the Timberwolves.
He also became the first Cavaliers player to score at least 20 points, 15 rebounds and 5 blocks with a shooting percentage of more than 75%.
Allen has played in eight games since joining the Cavaliers, averaging 13.4 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2 blocks per game, and his shooting percentage is as high as 70.7%.
3. Sexton is currently the number one scoring point of the Cavaliers. He can contribute 24.1 points, 2.6 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 1 steal in an average of 34.7 minutes per game, shooting 49.8% from the field and 43.5% from the three-point range.
The average inside scoring 13.1 points ranked seventh in the league.
4. The Cavaliers have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses in the past 10 games, of which 4 games won the Asian index, and 6 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Cavaliers have a record of 7 wins and 4 losses at home this season.
Unfavorable information 1. Both Nance Jr. and Drummond missed the game between the Cavaliers and the Timberwolves due to injuries.
Drummond scored 16 double-doubles this season, averaging 15.1 rebounds per game, ranking first in the league, among which 4.4 front rebounds per game ranked second in the league, and his average 10.7 rear rebounds per game ranked first in the league.
In addition, he averaged 18.5 points, 2.7 assists, 1.6 steals and 1.4 blocks per game, and his average inside scoring of 15.1 points ranked third in the league.
Nance averaged 2.1 steals per game to lead the league in steals. In addition, he could also get 9.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
2. The Cavaliers averaged 104 points per game and ranked second to last in the league, and their offensive efficiency of 103.9 also ranked second to last in the league.
3. The Cavaliers have achieved a record of 3 wins and 7 losses against the Clippers in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 3 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 5 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Cavaliers have a record of 10 wins and 11 losses in the regular season, ranking seventh in the Eastern Conference.
Right calf strain), Dellavedova (concussion), Nance Jr. (right wrist injury), Drummond (back) Both sides are expected to start: Clippers: Paul George, Reggie Jackson, Leonard
, Batum, Ibaka Cavaliers: Garland, Sexton, Okoro, Prince, Allen