Two sides: Lakers vs. Rockets Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 09:00, January 13 Match address: NBA live
Lakers: Favorable intelligence 1. The Lakers challenged the Rockets twice in three days. In the first game, they easily defeated their opponents 120-102.
Davis scored a game-high 27 points on 9 of 12 shots. James scored 18 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists. Pope came back and scored 7 points, 4 rebounds and 3 assists.
Ma 13 points, Horton Tucker 17 points and 5 rebounds.
2. The Lakers ranked second in the league in shooting percentage of 49.3% this season, and ranked second in the league in defensive rebounds per game with 38.2. 3. James averaged 24 points, 8.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists in 32.5 minutes per game, and his shooting percentage was 48.5
%, averaging 2.1 points per game.
Anleni Davis averaged 22.9 points, 8.6 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.6 blocks in 33 minutes per game, shooting 54.7% from the field, averaging 11.1 points per game, and 68.5% from the field.
4. The Lakers have achieved a record of 8 wins and 2 losses in the past 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 3 games scored more than the Asian index.
This season, the Lakers have achieved a record of 5 wins and 0 losses in the away game.
5. The Lakers have achieved a record of 7 wins and 3 losses against the Rockets in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 7 games, scored more than the Asian index in 3 games, and won the index in all of the last five games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Lakers have a regular season record of 8 wins and 3 losses this season, ranking first in the Western Conference.
Rockets: Favorable information 1. In the last game, the Rockets lost 102-120 to the Lakers at home. Wood scored a team-high 23 points on 10 of 20 shots. Harden scored 20 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists.
Points and 10 rebounds.
Other players did not score in double figures, Tate scored 9 points, Nuwaba, McClemo and Cousins all scored 6 points.
2. Christian Wood scored 20 points in seven consecutive games, becoming the only opponent in team history after Olajuwon and Harden.
Wood averaged 23.3 points, 9.7 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game this season, shooting 54.1% from the field and 7 1.2% from the inside, but he still needs to be strengthened on the defensive end.
3. The Rockets averaged 7 blocks per game and ranked first in the league. Wood averaged 1.9 blocks per game, the most in the team, Cousins averaged 1.3 times per game, Wall said he averaged 1 per game, Harden, Nuwaba and Tucker averaged 0.9 times per game
, Eric Gordon averaged 0.8 shots per game.
4. Harden averaged 11 assists per game and ranked second in the league.
Unfavorable information 1. In the game against the Lakers, Cousins first pushed Morris and was whistled for a technical foul. Kai hit James in the face and was whistled for a second-level malicious foul and was expelled.
This is also the second time Cousins has been expelled this season. In the previous game against the Lone Ranger, Cousins was ejected for two consecutive technical fouls within three minutes.
2. After the Rockets core player James Harden came back, he felt terrible on the outside in the four games. He made 9 of 33 shots, with a shooting percentage of 27.2%, and averaged 3.75 turnovers per game. The Rockets only achieved a record of 1 win and 3 losses.
3. The Rockets have achieved a record of 3 wins and 7 losses in the past 10 games. They have won the Asian index in 5 games and surpassed the Asian index in 4 games.
The Rockets have a record of 3 wins and 2 losses at home this season.
4. The Rockets have achieved 3 wins and 7 losses against the Lakers in the past 10 times. Among them, they won the Asian index in 3 games, scored more than the Asian index in 3 games, and lost all the last five games against the index.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Rockets have a regular season record of 3 wins and 5 losses this season, ranking 13th in the Western Conference.
The two sides are expected to miss: Lakers: Team injuries: Matthews (sore Achilles tendon), Dudley (sore right calf), Costas Antetokounmpo (right knee), James (doubtful), David
Smith (doubtful) Rockets: Chris Clemons (reimbursed for the season), House (back injury), Broderick Thomas (sprained right ankle), Gordon (left calf, doubtful),
Wall (migraine, doubtful) The two sides are expected to start: Lakers: Pope, Schroeder, James, Davis, Gasol Jr. Rockets: Harden, Tate, Nuwaba, Tucker, Wood