Two sides: Rockets vs. Grizzlies Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 02/05 10:00 Match address:
Rockets: Favorable information 1. The Rockets lost to the Thunder 87-104 in the last game, and their six-game winning streak came to an end.
Eric Gordon made 8 of 15 shots and scored a team-high 22 points and 4 assists. Oladipo scored 19 points, 3 rebounds and 3 assists. Wood had 8 points and 6 rebounds. Tate had 6 points and 4 rebounds.
Lin Brown and Cousins scored 11 points, 6 rebounds and 3 assists and 10 points and 5 rebounds respectively.
2. The Rockets have achieved a record of 8 wins and 4 losses in the games Wall played this season, with an average net difference of 7.4 per game.
Wall averaged 17.8 points, 4.1 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 1.1 steals per game this season, shooting 44.4% from the field.
3. The Rockets have achieved a record of 6 wins and 4 losses in the past 10 games, of which 6 games won the Asian index, and 4 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Rockets have a record of 5 wins and 6 losses away from home this season.
4. In the past 10 games against the Grizzlies, the Rockets have achieved a record of 8 wins and 2 losses. Among them, they won the Asian index in 8 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 5 games.
Unfavorable information 1. The Rockets lost to the Thunder and ended their six-game winning streak. The Rockets only scored 87 points, which was the team’s lowest score this season. Among them, they only scored 58 points in the first three quarters, and their shooting percentage was only 38.4%.
The shooting percentage was only 26.1%, both of which were far below the team’s season average.
2. The Rockets will challenge the Grizzlies back to back in this campaign, and Oladipo will miss this game with a high probability of rotation.
In 8 games after joining the Rockets, Oladipo averaged 20.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 11 steals per game.
3. Nuwaba sprained his left ankle in the game against the Pelicans and missed the team’s two games.
Nuwaba has played 17 games this season, averaging 8.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.2 steals per game, and shooting 47.5% from the field. He is a very important rotation player on the Rockets’ bench.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Rockets have a regular season record of 10 wins and 10 losses this season, ranking 10th in the Western Conference.
Grizzlies: Favorable information 1. The Grizzlies lost to the Pacers 116-134 in the last game, and their seven-game winning streak came to an end.
Brooks scored a team-high 25 points on 10 of 18 shots, Bain came off the bench and scored 16 points and 5 assists, Tillman and Tyus Jones both scored 12 points, Melton scored 12 points and 6 assists, Brandon Clark
And Konchar both scored 9 points.
2. The Grizzlies averaged 10.3 steals per game, ranking first in the league. Tyus Jones and Brooks averaged 1.4 steals per game, Tillman averaged 1.3 steals per game, and Brandon Clarke averaged 1.1 steals per game.
Times, Grayson – Allen averaged 1 times.
3. Jaren Jackson Jr., who suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee in August last year, and Winslow, who has been troubled by a hip injury, have not played this season so far, but the former will gradually increase the intensity of activity in the next month, while the latter will
Ushered in a comeback this month.
Jaren Jackson Jr. averaged 17.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 blocks last season, and Winslow averaged 11.3 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4 assists last season.
4. The Grizzlies have achieved a record of 7 wins and 3 losses in the past 10 games, of which 8 games won the Asian index, and 5 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Grizzlies have a record of 3 wins and 5 losses at home this season.
Unfavorable information 1. Valanciunas has missed the team’s last four games due to the control of the league’s health and safety regulations. He averaged 14.3 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1 block in 26.8 minutes per game this season, and his shooting percentage was 53.2%.
The average inside score is 10.5 points, and the inside shooting rate is 57.8%.
2. The Grizzlies have scored 2 wins and 8 losses against the Rockets in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 2 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 5 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Grizzlies have a record of 9 wins and 7 losses in the regular season this season, ranking 6th in the Western Conference.
The two sides are expected to miss: Rockets: Nuwaba (left ankle sprain), Exum (right calf strain), Oladipo (rotation) Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee injury), Winslow (
Hip), Jontay Porter (knee), Killian Tilly (strain), Valanciunas (isolation), Grayson Allen (isolation) Both sides are expected to start: Rockets: Gordon, Wall
, Tate, Tucker, Wood Grizzlies: Morant, Brooks, Kyle Anderson, Brandon Clark, Tillman