Two sides: Timberwolves vs. Warriors Event type: NBA regular season Game time: 11:00, January 26 Match address:
Timberwolves: Favorable intelligence 1. The Timberwolves defeated the Pelicans 120-110 in the last game and ended their four-game losing streak. A total of six players in the team scored in double figures.
Naz Reid scored a team-high 20 points on 5 of 10 shots, Beasley scored 16 points, 6 rebounds and 3 assists, Vanderbilt scored a double-double of 16 points and 11 rebounds, Okogie and
Rubio scored 9 points, Edwards scored 18 points off the bench, Culver 16 points and 5 rebounds, McLaughlin 11 points and 4 assists.
2. Russell and Beasley, as the starting backcourt of the Timberwolves, are the most reliable scoring points for this team that is currently in a trough.
Russell averaged 20.5 points, 5.5 assists and 1.4 steals per game this season. He averaged 3 three-pointers per game and 40% of his three-pointers.
Malik Beasley averaged 18.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game this season, and averaged 2.7 three-pointers per game, with a three-point shooting percentage of 37%.
3. The Timberwolves have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses against the Warriors in the past 10 games. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 4 games.
Unfavorable information 1. The Timberwolves currently have Towns and Hernangomez forced to isolate and miss the team’s games due to the new crown virus prevention and control agreement. As the team’s number one star, his absence has caused great harm to the team.
Affected by wrist injuries and the new crown epidemic this season, Towns only played 4 games, scoring 22 points, 12.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 2.8 blocks, and his shooting percentage was 46%.
2. The Timberwolves rank 25th in the league in scoring with 107.1 points per game, 28th in the league in field goal percentage with 43.7%, 25th in the league in three-point shooting percentage with 33.5%, and 25th in the league in conceded points per game with 115.8 points. 3
. The Timberwolves have achieved a record of 2 wins and 8 losses in the past 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 6 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Timberwolves have a record of 1 win and 5 losses away from home this season.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Timberwolves have a record of 4 wins and 11 losses in the regular season, ranking 15th in the West.
Hollow scored a game-high 24 points plus 7 rebounds and 7 assists. Wiseman scored 15 points and 5 rebounds. Wiggins scored 13 points, 5 rebounds and 3 blocks. Poole came off the bench and scored 10 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists. Damien-
Lee 9 points, Nick Mannion 8 points, Oubre, Mulder and Looney all scored 5 points.
2. Stephen Curry hit 5 three-pointers in the game against the Jazz. The NBA career regular season three-pointers reached 202,562, surpassing Thunderbolt-Miller and occupying the second place in history.
This season, Curry averaged 4.2 three-pointers per game, ranking second in the league, second only to CJ McCollum, and his three-pointer percentage was 37.9%, his field goal percentage was 45.3%, and his free throw percentage was 92.6%.
Averaged 27.9 points, 5.5 rebounds, 6.2 assists and 1.2 steals per game.
3. The Warriors have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses in the past 10 games, of which 5 games won the Asian index, and 4 games scored more than the Asian index.
The Warriors have a record of 5 wins and 4 losses at home this season.
Unfavorable information 1. The Warriors averaged 43.2 points per game, ranked 25th in the league, averaged 115.1 points per game, ranked 24th in the league, shot 44.5%, ranked 22nd in the league, and ranked 34.7% in the league.
23. 2. In the past 10 games against the Timberwolves, the Warriors have achieved a record of 5 wins and 5 losses. Among them, they won the Asian index in 5 games, and scored more than the Asian index in 4 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Warriors have a record of 8 wins and 8 losses in the regular season, ranking 8th in the Western Conference.
Marquis Chris (reimbursed for the season), Smailagic (torn meniscus in right knee) Both sides are expected to start: Timberwolves: Russell, Beasley, Okogie, Vanderbilt, Naz
-Reed Warriors: Curry, Wiggins, Oubre, Green, Wiseman